My mom’s birthday was YESTERDAY! I posted a video on Facebook for her! I saved her from posting some old old pictures of her from when she was much younger!
My mom is 66 this year! You know how I know that because she is 30 years older than me! I am grateful for my mom! She has been by my side through just about everything in life. She may not have been physically present but she was a phone call away. I talk to her just about every day and if I don’t she’s in a panic because she can’t get ahold of me! While we had a few years where it was a bit of rough waters, like my doctor told me having a baby will change that and Lily sure did! Some random things about my mom:
- She showed cattle in 4-H.
- She would have rather been out in the fields with her dad than in the house cleaning.
- She gets that people matter more than a clean house!
- She is one of the most crafty people I know and I am pretty lucky for that because when I need something done, I call her, send her a picture and it magically appears at my door!
- She loves well!
- She does NOT know how to take a “normal” picture! Perhaps when she passes away we will have to have her face funny because that’s how she was. But I don’t want that to happen any time soon!
- She loves Christian Music and she loves Jesus!
I am glad she’s my mom! Can’t wait to spend a few days with you and dad down in Texas in a few short weeks!!! Love you!