A few years back Thankful Thursday was very popular in the blog world BEFORE TBT became popular! So over here on the blog I’m going to do Thankful Thursday and over on FB do TBT!
1) My job that I LOVE! I can NOT say it enough, I truly do love working at JCPenney! I’m grateful for Leaders who back you up when customers complain! I’m thankful for co-workers who I LOVE working with!
2) My kids! What can I say? They are funny, loving, and I love them to pieces! They are each unique in their own way and I’m grateful that I get to be their mom!
3) Christian Music! I’m glad at a young age that was the only kind of music allowed in our house! Music is like the air I breathe! It encourages me and keeps me focused on Christ!
4) My roommate Leigh! Back in February, I packed up my apartment and moved to Anderson. It was a difficult season but I am grateful to be where I am at for this season of life!
5) Second chances! I am grateful to have the chance to purse my degree at Anderson University. I’m grateful for all of life’s ups and downs that have brought me to where I am today! I will complete my degree and walk across the stage with MY class!
What are you thankful for today?