Hi y’all! I’ve been enjoying being busy at work! A few things of interest!
- I came to the conclusion on Monday that I could no longer keep up the crazy car payments and will need to get ride of my car and find a cheaper car. When I told my mom this, she was speechless! But I found out that my bonus dad has been praying for me on the way to work for “Common Sense!”
- I am finally getting the idea that it’s way better to get the homework done BEFORE work and BEFORE fun because then, I can relax and enjoy them both!
- We went to the Children’s Museum on Wednesday with friends and had a splendid time!
- Monday night, I was chatting with a friend who said, let’s go to Starbucks! We went to Starbucks and spent time talking about life! She know’s my love language!
- I’m grateful for my friends who hold me accountable and are there to make sure I’m staying focused and keeping the main thing the main thing!
- I get to learn how to shoot hoops from Ruth Riley this next week!
- And last but not least once again you never know the power of a QUESTION! Last week, I didn’t see how I could swing going to Spirit Song at Kings Island for three days, so I put my tickets on ebay and sold my Third Day tickets pretty quick! Well, the schedule came out and I get off in time to drive down to Kings Island Friday night for the concert! I have points for my hotel stay too! So, I checked around with a few people for tickets but no one had extra. I really didn’t want to pay for the tickets because we will be pulling in just in time for Third Day, so, I asked Mac Powell via twitter if he could help me out and he checked and he could! So, tomorrow night Lily and I get to celebrate her birthday over the course of TWO concerts!!! Third Day tomorrow night and Toby Mac Saturday night! He is FAITHFUL!!!! I keep thinking that I should be listening to his still small voice about doing some work in the Music Business. Everyone keeps telling me that is my gifting, because I know so much and have the personality for it. It’s all in His timing though not mine!
- Oh and if I didn’t tell you already my baby boy jumped off the diving board!!! My dad would have been so stinking proud! I know I was!
- And one last thing I PROMISE! My baby boy know’s that there is this HUGE Oloft where I work at! It’s really dirty! It’s a stuffed Oloft. Every time we go into work, he wants to go see it! He asked me who my boss was the other day and I told him. He said well he’s really nice. I agreed. My little boy said “You tell your boss, I want to work for him so I can earn Oloft.” I chuckled and said okay but you have to be a little bit older to work at there. I love my kids! They are the sweetest!v